Saturday, September 21, 2013

Buy This Now: Gold Bar Cart

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

This is the best Saturday I've ever had. Wanna know why? I will tell you why.

I just ordered a bar cart. Exactly like the ones I've been eyeing for an embarrassing amount of years, and exactly like the ones that are always too expensive to actually pull the trigger on. The high of this purchase is about to make me fall out of my chair!!!


And of course, it's from Target's Threshold line. I know everyone agrees, but along with its designer collaborations, the Threshold line is one of the best business decisions Target has ever made. Everything they do is so good! And for the most part, the quality is much better than you'd expect (and for the lower quality stuff, they definitely lower the price).

Let's imagine what it will look like when I put stuff on it:


Of course mine will be covered in booze--ain't NO room on that cart for flowers. But maybe that can be our secret, yeah? SO EXCITED!!

The best part is the price--$130! With shipping it gets a little more expensive, I think mine was about $25 for shipping to Austin. But considering all my other [lovely and drool-worthy] options--Society Social anyone!?--are $500+ for the basic cart, it almost makes me feel like I'm stealing. And seriously, even when I've had enough wine to think I could actually hit 'purchase' on SS's website, the cart I want is always, always, ALWAYS sold out. The internet is just too full of ladies with fabulous taste, I guess. Go getcha some of this bar cart goodness before you talk yourself out of it!



                                                        

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the construction quality! No bolted pieces and the panels are really thick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the construction quality! No bolted pieces and the panels are really thick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find A .925 Silver Chain online at an excellent price.

    ReplyDelete